This incredibly absorbent and versatile dishcloth from Sweden is a wonder for household chores and can completely replace your need for paper towels. Invented in 1949 and made of 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton, it makes the perfect addition to your zero-waste lifestyle.
Why are they so awesome?
- Absorbs 15x their own weight.
- 100% natural fibres and printed with water-based inks.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or any household cleaner.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Cleans countertops, granite, stainless steel and glass (lint and streak-free).
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
- Easily lasts 6-9 months of usage although you can get years out of them if you treat them well.
- Comes packaged in compostable corn-based bags.
Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing. Used with water, soap or cleaners. Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. 6.5" x 8". Packaged in compostable clear bags.
- 70% wood cellulose from FSC-certified forests and 30% cotton. The packaging is compostable.
- The sponge is biodegradable.