Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, virtually odourless nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes!
Size: 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
- Virtually Odorless
- Water-based formula
- Fun, vibrant colours
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Does not peel
- Safe for use during Pregnancy!
- Made in USA
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint
- Air dry for 60 seconds
Optional for best wear:
- Blow-dry polished nails for 1 minute with a hairdryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.